Bella!

Bella!

Monday, January 20, 2014

I remember you......


 
I remember you…  

You smell like my family, but I don’t get to see you that much.  Where have you been?  Oh that does not really matter, let’s play - it will be fun. 

Remember our hike in Vermont this summer?  You helped me learn how to go up and down the mountains – we went fast, ran and leaped - I felt safe.  I was young then and was not so sure of my abilities or really of you.  Mom tried her best to teach me, but well, she’s mom - you know, goes slow sometimes - too careful – ssshhh…. don’t tell her I said that, don’t want to hurt her feelings.  

Everyone is so happy when you come home – it makes me happy and excited too.  Mom cried but I could tell she was o.k., she was also laughing and smiling.  Mom does that when I do something special too…. You must be special like me.   Can we play now?  I can’t wait to go outside - in the snow, it will be great, I will get you my favorite stick.   You know, I think we are going to be great friends for a long time…..

Do you remember me?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment